Well, a stomach virus and 10 pounds later, I'm still chugging along. I would not recommend that diet for losing weight, though. The upside is I feel much better in my swimsuit!!
Speaking of viruses... guess who found a lab to work in on campus? Oh, pick me! And... guess what I'll be working with? Yep. Viruses. I should probably read up on those, right? :-)
Can I just complain about school for a minute? Righty, well, I'm not having fun this semester and it mostly has to do with the math I'm taking. I just don't *get* calculus. Actually, I get what it is, but I don't understand *why* I have to take it since all of the Biology people I talk to say I'll never use it or need it again. Add that to the fact that I'm not very good at it and it makes sitting through class excruciating. I probably failed my test last night, too. Boo to derivatives. Ok, I'm done.
My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm really wanting to go skating. As in "roller". I wonder if there's a place in Austin....
Ok, off to study Biology. Reading about evolution makes me [happy]3.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
VIRUSES! Sweet!!! Sounds like you got a fun lab! Don't eat out of the beakers (you're cringing now, but the people I worked with there DID. It was weird).
It's all my fault about the math, I'm so sorry. I'll pay for your tuition next semester. And you're right, you really won't use this again. I never have.
Skateland!! I can introduce you to EyebrowMan and Elmogirl!
OMG.. You don't realize how MUCH you helped me. Because of you I can easily write derivatives. I get that right every time. It's the algebra between the derivatives and the answer that trips me up. That's totally my fault.
You are SO not fired. I'll use you again!
OMG you should totaly come to St. Louis for your birthday I will take you to Forest Park and we can go Ice skating. It is so much fun!! Then we could go drinking. It would be a total blast but if you do dress warm!!!!!!! Love ya Dena
Oooo... St. Louis would be fun. I've never been there. I hear there is an arch or something? ;)
St. Louis is a blast! Yes we have this thing called the Arch, we also have a wonderful (free) Zoo, (free) Science center, City museum, art museum, Grants farm, Busch Brewry tour, Shaws gardens, The Historic Landing, and oh so much more all 15-20 minutes from my house. We could have so much fun. Hey actually it is your turn to visit up north. I have come to Texas twice to visit you so tag its your turn. Oh there are also some nice winery tours about 30 min. away from what I hear I can't get anyone to go out on a wine tasting tour with me so see you really need to come up so that I have someone to drink wine with.
One day I'm going to have to travel to your neck of the woods. But it will definitely have to be in the summer time! I can't do the cold.
Maybe when I graduate I can afford to do that.... hmmmmm.....
Post a Comment