Passenger 1: What was that? I think I just saw a wildebeast!
Passenger 2: I think it was a ram.
Hostess lady counting change at 3rd winery: "Sixty, eighty..... no, forty, forty five..... no..... one, two......
Same hostess at same winery speaking of the red wine selection: "I wouldn't drink that even if it were free."
Similtaneously thinking: "You want us to *drink* this olive oil?!"
Passenger 2: "Hydrogen is such a slut!"
Passenger 3: "What's the next winery? Fallen Crack?"
Passenger 4: "Jennifer, quit licking the school boy!!"
"For wine tasting - ring bell"
"Feel the power"
"Are those pasties?"
"Wait.... is that a zebra?! OMG it is a zebra! A flock of zebras!! Vindication!"
Photos will be uploaded to flickr. You know what to do. :)
Here is one photo that I really liked. Sometimes I can be *so* creative. Other times I wonder how I manage to find my way out of my bedroom in the morning. Sheesh.




No comments:
Post a Comment