Sunday, October 28, 2007

Go ahead and ask me

"What did you do this weekend?"

Me? Oh, I performed 18 pregnancy tests and baked 63 cookies. Not at the same time, of course. :)

In the last post, I told you about my brilliant idea of baking cookies with the equations of polyatomic ions. Well, here they are!!

10-28-07 011


It cost me about 5 bucks and 5 hours to finish this. I think I developed carpel tunnel syndrome from the icing, though. My wrists hurt! But they look awesome, right?! Since I made an uneven number I think I'll have to kill one of them myself. You know, to make sure they don't taste terrible. Hopefully they'll make a lot of money for the science club, er, um, the other club with the really cool name.

Mmmmm.... ammonium cookies taste good. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your cookies!

(Um...that's not a euphemism.)

She wrote more?

Map